Pages

Whe writes.......

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Mrs. Humble Special

I've had conversed with so many uttering creatures in this net society. Well, it's something unusual for someone born in the early 40's where pens caused world wars. But not to Miss Humble.

She's extremely believing, dramatically exceeding humble-ness-gage, that she's no special. I wonder if she ever had a boyfriend? Or maybe she's just trying to irk someone online.

Of course, you'll never be humble if you claimed you were. And you'll never be special if you only say you were.

Yet, uncanny is the thought of how she makes me disagree. Well, i'm a blogger, and I should be one of those flowery-blooming-romeos-of-many-juliets, she supposes. Maybe I am, but I mean it.

I can prove it in many url-links but she could disclaim in just a word.

Whatever. After all, she will always be the one singing "ba-bling ba-bling" when you say "cha-ching cha-ching". Because she don't care about money, she just want to make the world dance and forget price tags exist.

Humble. She's the jolliest bubble.

Special. She's the most colorful petal.