Pages

Whe writes.......

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Strangest-Sweetest Friend

it's thursday morning.
the sun's so high and the bed's so right.
its some grateful thing.
it came once and i had it twice.

i wish i could wake up everyday of my life
with this only thing in my mind
i wish i could have it forever rhymed
'coz it makes me sing the part rewind

the strangest-sweetest-coolest friend of mine.
you know you're one of a kind
there's nothing wrong with i
i just want to say "hi!" and see you smile.

i'll understand if you don't stay
let's say i'm great at first
but then the magic fade into an awful hue
of dismal views and pessimistic attitude.

you've thrown a few choice phrases at my way
and i've ignore them all the best i could
except that tiny bit, how i just can't commit
there's some truth in what you say

all this distance
days of sweet resistance
swirling overhead
like angry clouds of discontent.....

if i stand too close i might fall in
if i'm too far gone i'll never win
if you believe in me
i might just want to spend some time with you again.

I want to spend some time with you again.