Pages

Whe writes.......

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Cheerleader

Summer's coming and heat is on for loads of different sport leagues. But this isn't just the time for excitement, thrill, action and fun. It's also the perfect getaway to expose your skills, compete, and of course, flirt with the cheerleaders.

When the fun is about to stop and there is excitement insufficiency, out of the most boring part, you'll just hear them cheer, "dan dan-dan oh-oh la-la-la". Whatever they're singing, i'm not so sure, but that was it, cheerleaders were like CPR's in a dying game.

They're the only person aside from sports enthusiasts that will never let you lose a game without a fight. They're the best support a player could have when the game is psychologically frustrating and everyone else were stunned. They're not involved in the game per se but will always fight and cheer for the team no matter what, unless of the mere fact that the opponent's guy is hotter than your team captain.

Back to the story, cheerleaders are like mothers in a baby's cry, like daddy's "yes's" to a child's dreams and like a friend's ears on broken-hearted-teen.

I am a sport-goer and cheerleaders was always been with my every fight to win a game. They're never left me alone in a game. But that's just in a game. You could never have cheerleaders in your life, who will unconditionally cheer for you through out your entire game called life. I was made believed to this until I met personally met my real life cheerleader.

She sings better than the cheerleaders, prettier than the cheerleaders, and dances......she dances better when I just imagine her.

She never failed to cheer me up, unconsciously. She coaches me to play life much better than any coach could. And she has always been a cheerleader in my life.

I was a King-of-the-court and just like any other king-of-the-court, I love my cheerleader. :)